Friday, December 11, 2009

Back to the Drawing Board

So, I created this blog a little over 2 years ago, and only have a total of 3 posts. This is the 4th :-/ Ignoring the little 2 year lapse...

I saw some previews for The Book of Eli (set to come out in January 2010), and I am excited! Check it out



Denzel Washington + Jennifer Beals + Mila Kunis = me happily handing over $11.75 to Hollywood!

Honestly, I haven't stepped inside a movie theater in months (although I also plan to see Avatar next week), and I don't remember the last time I was actually satisfied coming out of a movie theater. The last movie I remember paying to see was the latest Terminator (with Christian Bale). I left the theater feeling confused, disorientated, and little used. I couldn't bring myself to be robbed of my money and time by going to see the train wreck that was Transformers 2. And let's not even mention Watchmen...I get angry just thinking about it.

No comments: